Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
Craving something sweet, but also healthy?! These cookies are the perfect treat. They are filled with whole grains and have the perfect amount of sweetness and chocolaty goodness.
-3/4 cup quick oats
-1/2 cup oat bran
-1/3 cup coconut sugar
-3 T. mini chocolate chips
-1/4 t cinnamon
-1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice
-1/4 t. salt
-1/4 t. baking soda
-1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
-3/4 cup canned pumpkin
-1/4 cup applesauce
-2 T. peanut butter
-1/2 t. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together.
5. Take a spoonful of batter and shape into a ball, then flatten.
6. Place shaped cookies on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy! :)
Makes: 12 to 18 cookies, depending on how large you make them
***Note: These cookies don't need room to rise, so you can place them close together on the cookie sheet.